The best concert


Hello everyone! Nice to writte
for your again
Today I wanna share with you the best
concert that I ever had gone. I got to say that i´m not that kind of person
that usually goes around out of my house, so I haven´t gone to many concerts.
Anyway, I love chilean music, from all kind and times.
In this case, I wanna talk you about
NOSE....(yes, their band name it´s a joke). It´s a punk rock band founded in
2011 that I used to listen all the day, especially their sad and furious songs
(like Amsterdam, Buscando un Error or Invencible),
I even met them in a few times and I made them some nice draws.
This of many concerts was in La Cava in
San Miguel, I think it was in 2018. This one was very special because it was
the fisrt concert i have ever gone in my life, I went with some school friends
who also liked the band. La Cava it´s like a underground bunker, it was very
curious to be there lintening music in high leves of sound with a lot of people, it felt very warm.
Today I keep listening to them and I hope that sometime in the future I could watch and listen one of my favorite bands.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario