The building that I like the most

Hello everyone.

Today I´m going to talk you about my career and something related to it. I study architecture and urbanism in university of Chile. Bassicly, I study how to make places for the people, learning diferent perspectives and thinkings. I have been studing this for seven months, in that time I have discovered the beautifull things of buildings. One of the building that I like the most are Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center, a famous place in Alameda Street. I thing that what I most like of this place is what it means to the city: It´s a cultural place where you can find music, dance, art, etc.


It was builded in the goverment of Salvador Allende, in just 275 days. It has 13300  of area, used in libraries, presentations, theater, music, and a lot of cultural activities. In the past I didn´t like so much the facade, but with the time I started to see something else that a metall wall for seeing a beautifull place with a cultural mesagge. It´s not just another building, it´s a place for think, for watch and learn, and I don´t just like it, I admiret it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert